How do I make a purchase?
Do all prices include VAT?
Are product images up to date?
Do I have any guarantee on the products you sell?
What is your returns policy?
Can I cancel my order once I have placed it?
What happens if no one is in to accept the parcel?
Can I have my order delivered free?
What if I need my order by a particular date?
How do we send your goods?
How do I know if products are in stock?
How do I pay?
Are my credit and debit card details secure?
Just browse through our online catalogue adding items to your shopping basket as required. Your basket can be viewed at any time by clicking on the icon . After you have completed your selections, click on view basket to check your purchases and proceed to the checkout. At checkout time you will be asked the usual details required to process your payment and ensure speedy delivery of your items.
Yes all prices quoted on this site are inclusive of all taxes applicable to that product.
All images are used with the permission of the Copyright holder and that the Copyright of any product is held with Copyright holder.
All of our products come with our 30 day guarantee where you may return faulty goods for exchange or refund of original purchase price. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
thebigparty.ie stands by the excellent quality of all its products. Each product will have been inspected prior to packing. Should a product be faulty, you should let us know immediately as we will happily refund or exchange it for you. You should let us know as soon as possible via email within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 14 calendar days after discovery or 30 calendar days after receipt by you, whichever is the earlier.
We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
All goods purchased from thebigparty.ie may be returned for refund, exchange or replacement within 14 working days from receipt of delivery. Returns information will be provided as part of the paperwork which arrives with the product including a form to use when preparing to return the goods. Returns must be sent at the customer’s own expense.
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original packing. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for exchange or refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package. All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned as the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot issue a refund.
2. That you or your couriers are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded. For exchanged items, you may be asked for a nominal fee as a contribution towards any additional postage of shipping, depending on which shipping method you require.
4. We try to make refunds within 14 working days of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
5. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as in dispute. Such in dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-dispatch such in dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
6. We are sorry but we are unable to replace or exchange an item until the original is returned back to us. If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
Due to our efficiency and our commitment to you it is very difficult to cancel orders that only have a small window once processed from order to dispatch. Where possible we will accept cancellations of an order or part of an order before it has been dispatched, please do so immediately via telephone or email.
You may cancel your order up to 14 working days from receipt of your purchase. You will be invited to return the goods in an unopened and unused state for refund. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
On the day of dispatch from our warehouse you will recieve an email confirming that delivery will be the following day. Please ensure someone will be available to accept and sign for the parcel, if not then the courier will leave a note to ensure you are aware that a delivery was attempted. The note will contain a phone number where the courier can be contacted. Contact the courier and he will attempt a second delivery or give you the option of collecting the item from his depot.
Please note that deliveries are not normally made on weekends and public holidays.
Yes! If the total goods order is over €50.00 excluding any delivery charges then it will be delivered free without any charge.
Our aim is to dispatch all orders on the working day following confirmation of payment. We do invite you to contact us if you require items by a certain date and we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate this requirement. However, we advise that we will not be bound by this date. Should an order be shipped and arrive after your required by date with no previous notification of cancellation, our returns policy will apply.
All of our deliveries are dispatched by courier to your address. We use a range of courier delivery companies to deliver our goods. We offer a more competitive rate than any of our competitors at €5euro per order. We also offer free delivery if you order goods above €50.
All the products displayed on the website are in stock and will be dispatched the following working day. There is no need to worry about products being unavailable as our website and warehouse are connected to ensure only stock that we have in our warehouse is displayed on thebigparty.ie website
We accept payments by all major credit, cheque, and electronic transfer.
All major credit card payments are processed via the World Pay service so ensuring secure card processing.
Please note that no order will be dispatched for shipping until it is paid for in full and funds have been fully cleared and authorisation has been received.
All cheques and postal orders should be made payable to Partynet Ltd
Yes very secure. At no time is any credit or debit card or similar information held by The BigParty.ie as all transactions are concluded via WorldPay. You will note that after checkout, you will jump to the WorldPay secure servers to make your payment in a secure and encrypted area.