Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Website from another Website or document without BigParty.ie’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of Eire.
All goods ordered with us will need to be paid for prior to being delivered. We use WorldPay (a subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Scotland) as a secure payment method for all credit/debit cards.
WorldPay is the only way to accept a universal range of payments via secure payment processing. Any subsequent refunds if necessary, would be made through WorldPay.
thebigparty.ie does not offer credit terms.
Credit/Debit cards (Visa, Delta, Lazer, Mastercard, & Amex):
Your payment is made securely at the time you order via our Website. Once you have placed your order you will be taken to the WorldPay secure server to enter your card details and complete your purchase transaction. You should then receive an email from us to confirm your order request (please check to ensure that all your details are correct) and another from WorldPay to confirm your intent to pay by card. Please note that our order confirmation email is not acceptance of your order, neither is the WorldPay email. No contract for the sale of any item will exist between you and BigParty.ie until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
The price you pay for the product(s) will be the price shown on our web site at the time of ordering. The price will include any applicable Value Added Tax.
Delivery is charged as follows:
Within Ireland - Orders of under €50 = €5
- Order of €50 or greater = free of charge.
If you are enquiring from outside Ireland please contact us at infosupport@TheBigParty.ie to obtain charges.
Returns & Cancellations
At thebigparty.ie we aim to provide you with the best customer service possible.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately either by email at infosupport@TheBigParty.ie
or by telephone on 1890 253 256 and allow us to resolve your problem.
If the product is faulty, contact us by email infosupport@TheBigParty.ie or on 1890 253 256 to obtain a returns number & return address.
Please state your name and original order number.
Items which are returned without a returns number will not be refunded.
Once we receive the returned product and confirm its condition, we will apply a credit to the card used to place the order or send a replacement as requested. Please allow up to 7 workings days for processing your exchange or refund, once it has arrived back with BigParty.ie.
Return postage will only be refunded if the goods are faulty.
If you decide you do not want the product please notify us within 7 days of receipt and return the product to us within 10 days.
These items should be in their original packaging, unopened & saleable.*
You will be required to call on 1890 253 256 or email at infosupport@TheBigParty.ie to obtain a returns number. Without this number we cannot process your credit request.
Please quote your name and original order number. In the event that you are returning an item because you have decided it is not what you want, you will not be refunded any postage.
When returning goods via post or carrier, we suggest you obtain ´proof of postage´.
thebigparty.ie cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in return transit.
*Exceptions to this are earrings and cosmetics which for reasons of hygiene cannot be refunded unless faulty.